Monday, November 5, 2012

Pretty Little Studio Guest Designer + Weekend Instagram Wrap-up

In the beginning of this year I responded to a design team call for Pretty Little Studio and was super excited to be asked to guest design for them. I am honored and thrilled to be November's Guest Designer!
Here is a peek of my first two projects using the Christmas at Home Collection. I *loved* working with this collection and you will too! You can see the complete projects here. Enjoy!
GIVEAWAY: Melissa has generously donated a $20 coupon toward new product of your choosing from Pretty Little Studios! How awesome is that?! All you have to do is reply to this post with a comment between now and Thursday (Nov. 8th) at 11:59 pm PST to be entered to win. Winner will be announced on Friday! Good luck!! xo
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One of the new features I've decided to do on my blog is called Weekend Instagram Wrap-up. The name really explains it all. Here are a few photos from this past weekend. 1. 37 weeks! 2. Inspired by creating with Christmas at Home and working on other holiday projects, we watched Christmas movies all weekend and drank yummy peppermint hot cocoa. 3. Working on my PLS tutorial/projects. 4. Sunday my mom had a potluck for all her stamping friends/customers to work on their Christmas cards. I invited Candice to play!

10 comments:

  1. I love Pretty Little Studio and I can't wait to buy some of their new Christmas at Home collection! :) Love your projects and can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your projects!! Congrats and welcome to PLS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! I love the details on the layout and can't wait to see the rest of what you have to share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project! I love the green stitched border. Very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love PLS, such cute stuff! Love these projects you made!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your projects for PLS and can't wait to see what else you create with their wonderful items. The ruffled border and rosette just made it all pop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous that you get to have regular crafty play days with your Mom. I wish I was close enough to come.
    Can't wait to jump over and see the rest of your projects. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being a guest designer, love your layout! And congrats on being a mommy soon, take care the last few weeks, you will have lots of cute scrapping stuff coming up ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layout! Really like the tag. I never think about sewing my paper, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on being a guest designer !! I love your projects . The Instagram book is adorable . TFS .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! Your feedback means a lot to me.